Friday 21 July 2017

Wishing you all an amazing summer

As we come to the end of another busy and exciting school year, as all our pupils and staff head off for their well-earned summer holidays, I would like to say a huge 'thank you' to all our parents and carers for their continued brilliant support this year. This makes the difference.

I am sure that you will want to share with me thanks to our amazing staff team for their care, hard work and commitment that they have shown this year as always. As I always say, I am an incredibly lucky person to be able to be the Headteacher of such a marvellous group of professionals.

Of course, I would also want to thank our truly incredible pupils; the people who really make The Castle School the special place that it is.

Have a great summer and we will see all our students ready to learn on Tuesday 5th September 2017.