Wednesday 20 July 2016

Wishing you all a great summer

As we come to the end of another busy and exciting school year, our students and staff head off for their well-earned summer holidays, I would like to thank all our parents and carers for their wonderful support this year. It is this support that makes everything we want to achieve possible.

I know that you will join me in thanking our amazing staff team for their commitment, enthusiasm and care that they have shown throughout the year. I am extremely proud to be the Headteacher of a school with such brilliant staff.

Lastly, but absolutely by no means least, I would like to thank our super students. They are the reason we all come here to The Castle School each day to try and work hard to ensure they achieve all the things we know they are capable of. 

Have a great summer and we will see all our students ready to learn on Monday 5th September 2016.

Many Thanks,

Jon Hewitt
Headteacher